Sunday, June 26, 2011

Waxing nostalgic


Icarus is back! :D  (That's him transitioning from his miniature form on the left to his full size on the right.)

Sigh, never leave me with open stable slots; I will find ways to fill them.  Seriously, though, I have been considering bringing back Icarus for a long time.  In fact, if I hadn't been pressed for space, I might not have parted with him in the first place.  But he was another redundant ability pet....good thing I don't care about that anymore!

Maybe now I can stop waxing nostalgic about Deadmines.  After running Caelan's lowbie huntress through there and discussing all the parrots at length with multiple people, I realized that this parrot was flapping around in the back of my mind.

I can't help it; I fell for Ol' Beaky the first moment I saw him.  That never left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment