Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Non-huntery payoff

My first time seriously raid healing since Wrath went surprisingly well.  I love this healing team I'm now a part of!  And for the first time ever, I truly don't mind raiding on a different character than Kalliope, especially when it's Aisling.  For all that I'm a hunter first and everything else second, my priest should have, by all rights, originally been my main.  I have no regrets; I'd just forgotten.

Besides, how can I raid without Mr. Wiggles?

The shocking thing was unexpectedly going terrible shadow for Baleroc and we downed him because of it.  I was completely unprepared, after spending a week getting my healing gear up to par.  Guess I know what I'm doing this week!

Now I just need to keep playing that well....

No comments:

Post a Comment