Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Plus one

Okay, so there was one more.

Normally, pity tames are temporary.  They hang out for a little while, then go back to the wild.

Then there are the exceptions.  The ones who make the big sad eyes at you and somehow worm their way into your heart.

Karkin was streadfastly blocking Skarr spawns and he had to move.  I had some space, so I volunteered to let Bisque visit for a little while.

Bisque has been with Kallimon before as Ghostcrawler and a number of other crab forms.  Unfortunately, there'd been no clicking.  I had no reason to suspect that Karkin would be any different.

I was wrong.

I've been wrong a lot lately....

Bisque turned out to be happyExtremely happy.  At first, I thought it was just relief at not getting killed, but as he continued to scuttle about jauntily, I realized he was just a happy little crab.  Basically, the crab version of Kyria's Joyeux.

He got nervous and made the big sad eyes at me when I considered letting him loose for the last time.

Sigh.  Who was I kidding?  There was no way I was going to make it into MoP with open stable slots.  On Kallimon, that is.  Kalliope is still in half-decent shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment