Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ursa's still got it!

I decided to run a few instances with Ursa as ferocity, just because....well dps bear. The last instance I got into was Temple of the Jade Serpent, which is more of an 85 instance, whereas Ursa and I are 87. Oh well!

Just before the tank pulled the third boss, Liu Flameheart, the healer left the group. The tank lasted for about half the fight, but ran out of cooldowns. I was already hovering over the growl button and right clicked the moment the tank died. Unfortunately, everyone else in the party was dead at that point. For half a second, I hesitated, debating feigning; the boss still had around 800k-1M hp left. But I decided to give it a shot anyway.

Ursa tanked beautifully! His health didn't spike too much until the very end, when he died, but I just heart of the phoenixed him back up and he taunted right back off me. Boom, dead boss. Boom, she dropped a gun!

Soooooo, yeah. I like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment