Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You can stop stalking me now. No, really.


I've written about Sambas before.

I did not like Sambas from the beginning.  But then he started mindvibing me and eventually became Leo at my side.

But it didn't stop there.

Sambas is still stalking me.

He keeps mindvibing me out of nowhere to let me know he's up.

This has gone on for months.  When I tamed him back in August last year, he had already been doing it.

No other rare does this to me.  Just him.

I don't understand why this happens and I definitely don't understand why this continues to happen.

I just know that at some point, his relentless stalking softened me, even past the point of taming him.

I actually love this lion.  Floof and all.


Good to see you too, buddy.

1 comment:

  1. Terrorpene mindvibes me the same way. I released him, he showed up, found someone to tame him. He showed up. Found someone else to tame him. He showed up. Finally I was like, "OK you win, welcome back home, Daredevil". Pets have a way of getting to us, don't they?

    ReplyDelete